The Church of the Archangel Michael was built around the year 1700. It is surrounded by a cemetery and located on a steep hill above the village. Within the premises, there is a separate bell tower built in the 20th century on the site of an older, much simpler one (with four columns). The three-part log cabin structure is covered with a shingled gabled roof, from which two small towers protrude. The log cabin is protected by an extended attic resting on vertical columns anchored in horizontal beams - "podvaliny". The iconostasis dates back to the mid-18th century. Some icons are from the 17th century.
|